I went to a local restaurant that I won’t name. I ordered their crusted Tilapia dish every time I went. Time after time I ordered the same dish. Then one day it was gone I couldn’t believe it. I’ve only gone back to the place twice since they removed it from the menu.
It takes only five ingredients to make this delicious fish dish!
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the lemon wedges or lime.
Four servings preparation time about 10 minutes and cook time ten minutes.