We want to answer all your questions to the best of our ability and help you to have a good experience with your unit.
As you write your questions in the comment section, I will answer your questions on this blog.
Don’t worry, none of your personal information will be used and it is safe with us and will be kept private.
In order to leave a comment you must have a name and password in Word Press.
Click on “Comment” button below and follow these instructions:
- Create a username and enter your email address in order to register.
- A password will be emailed to you.
- When you open the email, copy the password that is given to you and click on the link provided. It will take you back to Word Press.
- Type in your username and paste your password in the blanks provided.
- Then you will be given the opportunity to update your profile.
- Towards the bottom of your profile page, you have the option of changing your password to something that you will remember.
- Don’t forget to click “Update Profile”.
Then stop back by our blog often to enter into conversation and ask your questions!
YOUR QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS
Q. The beads in my dryer unit are green! What do I do?
A. This is normal. The beads keep moisture from coming into the ozone unit. When free of moisture the silica beads are an orange color. As the beads remove the moisture from the air, they change color from orange to a dark green. When all the beads have changed in color, the beads must be heated or changed. It’s important for you to know that the unit can be used without the air dryer but will be far less potent and in time can damage the unit. FOR MICROWAVE DRYING: Screw off the cap of the Air Dryer and then carefully pour the silica beads onto a microwavable container. Place the tray in a microwave and heat the silica beads on a low setting unit they return to their original color. Return the beds to the Air Dryer and replace the cap. NEVER PUT THE PLASTIC AIR DRYER IN THE MICROWAVE.
Q. Can I use the ozonator in any type of container?
A. It is best to use an ozone safe container or to put your meat or veggies in Ceramic, glass or stainless steel. I’m sure certain plastics could be used but I’m not sure. I always use glass when I purify a cup of water for drinking.
Q. What kind of germs does The AESL Micro Ozonator kill?
A. This is just the beginning: As a broad-spectrum high-efficient bactericide, its sterilization speed is 300—600 times as that of chlorine and it can sterilize rapidly various kinds of bacteria, sporangia, epiphytes and viruses, such as coliform, salmonella, golden staphylococcus, bacillus, black aspergillums and hepatitis B surface antigen ,etc..
Q. I bought your unit but don’t know where to keep it?
A. It is best to elevate the AESL micro unit. Always keep, the white plastic body above and out of water. Only the air stone and air hose should ever go in the water. It’s best to keep the dryer unit elevated in a dry place, this is why is has a long air hose. In my wash room I have my dryer unit on top of the refrigerator. Too much moisture is not good for the unit and will make it work much harder.
Q. Will the AESL Micro Ozonator hurt me?
A. Any electrical device can hurt you, even a toy or radio if not used properly. Use the same caution as you would with any electrical device. Do not open the plastic unit, you will destroy the ozone machine. If you drop and crack it, throw it away and buy a new unit. DON’T inhale the fumes or stand directly over the ozone unit when it is working! This can hurt you.
Q. What are the real benefits of the AESL Ozonator?
A. This questions will be answered more fully on a future blog post but here is some information for now. The AESL Micro Ozonator can sterilize: needles, dishes, scalpels for mushroom work, hair brushes, tooth brushes and much, much more. It will kill 99.9% of the diseases, microbes, parasites and whatever is harmful on your purchased vegetables and meats in less than 15 minutes. It can provide pure drinking water, right from the tap or river. It can run on a small solar panel using only 7 watts of power. It’s a miracle worker in your kitchen!